Photography Agent info
- You will be providing a valuable third party service in the event of a disaster.
- DRP can support your digital inventory business immediately with our sophisticated software and archiving system available 24/7.
- As an agent you can achieve whatever financial goal you desire.
- Digital camera with flash.
- Computer station with recommended cable, dsl, or better connection for uploading.
- All forms available on the website
- A dark cloth for jewelry images.
- The desire to become successful!
- One time Agent Set-Up fee of $50
- Annual agent software licensing fee $649.95(Your investment will pay for itself in less then 3 home inventories)
Once licensed, not only will you have a secure 24/7 storage facility for you inventories, you will also have available templates of all our business forms needed to get your business on the fast track.
Lastly, if you are not a licensed insurance agent you are not to advise any of your clients in regards to their insurance issues; it's against the law.
To address this Disaster Relief has made available an 'Expert Help Line' to answer any questions our agents may have that arise out of their regular business activities.
What else could you ask for? We've done most of the leg work for you. Anyone who is insured is a potential client!
Recommended Inventory Costs:
Based on a 2000 sq. ft. home ~ 150 images.
- $299.95 This includes the archiving fee of $50.00 per client. Note: Add $100 per each additional 1,000 Sq. Ft.)
Annual Archiving Renewal Fee
- $50.00 Annual archiving renewal fee for each client’s uploaded inventory.